Our goal is to provide life saving skills throughout our community – from lay person to healthcare provider – in a professional, yet non-threatening environment.
– Nearly 383,000 out-of-hospital sudden cardiac arrests occur annually.
– 88% of cardiac arrests occur at home, the life you save with CPR is most likely to be someone you love.
– Failure to act in a cardiac emergency can lead to unnecessary death.
– Effective bystander CPR provided immediately after sudden cardiac arrest can double or triple a victims chance of survival.
– Only 32% of cardiac arrest victims get CPR from a bystander.
– Once an injury or sudden illness has occurred effective first aid can be the difference between a rapid or prolonged recovery, a temporary or permanent disability, and even life or death.
– Unintentional injury is the leading cause of death in the U.S. for individuals younger than 44.
– On average, 15 workers die each day in the U.S. from traumatic injuries.
– In the U.S. about 1/3 of all injuries occur at home.
– Having someone in your home and workplace that is trained in CPR and First Aid to deliver initial emergency procedures until EMS arrives can be the difference between life and death.
– ARE YOU READY TO RESPOND IN AN EMERGENCY?